Jonathan’s presentation captivated our group. He made complex concepts friendly and easy to understand and provided practical steps for integration, all while entertaining us with colorful examples, stories and humor. A true top flight professional.
LANA J. MANGANIELLO
310.569.3958 | Email
Lana J. Manganiello is a Director with Equinox Strategy Partners, providing service professionals and firms with strategic counsel to drive revenue and increase market visibility.
For over 15 years, Lana has been a leader in professional service sales and sales management. A graduate of the University of California, Irvine, Lana began her career building a financial planning practice with Northwestern Mutual, advising business owners, executives and service professionals on how to best protect their assets and investments. Following this success, she moved into leadership positions within two Fortune 500 companies; first with MassMutual as a Brokerage Director, and then with The Guardian Life Insurance Company as a Managing Director. She’s devoted over 10 years to coaching new and experienced service professionals on topics related to annual business planning, business development coaching/training and marketing.
Lana is an avid volunteer in various organizations throughout Southern California. She currently serves on the Leadership Advisory Board for Vista del Mar, a non-profit organization providing programs and services for children with mental health and behavioral disorders throughout LA County. She serves as a Vice President on the Board of Directors for the Counsel for Justice, LA County Bar Association’s pro-bono arm, providing equal access to legal services in our community by raising funds and directly contributing at the frontlines of justice in four key areas: domestic violence, support of our veterans, immigration assistance and AIDS services. Lana serves on the Advisory Board of the Westside Family Health Center and has served for many years as a ”Big Sister’ with Big Brothers Big Sisters of Los Angeles. Lana loves living in Southern California with her husband, two young daughters and two rescue dogs.
- “10 Steps to Virtual Relationship Building,” The Recorder, June 2020
- “Social Connecting During Physical Distancing,” March 2020
- “Top 3 Things Lawyers Do Wrong on LinkedIn,” JD Supra, April 2019
- Vice President on the Board of LACBA’s Counsel for Justice
- Member, Leadership Advisory Board – Vista del Mar Child & Family Services
- Member, Advisory Board – Westside Family Health Center
- Member, ProVisors – Westside 3
- Member, Los Angeles Bar Association
- Presenter, “Attorney Business Development in the Digital Age: 10 Steps to Virtual Relationship Building,” Fairway Residential’s 2020 VIRTUAL Lawyers Lunch & Learn, September 2020
- Co-Presenter “Leading Indicators” ProVisors Westside 3 Meeting, February 2020
- Co-Presenter, “5 Ways to Organize Your Marketing Efforts in 2020,” Lawyers and Legal Professionals Affinity Group, January 2020
- Co-Presenter, “5 Ways to Jumpstart Your Marketing,” Young Public Law Lawyers Group, April 2019
Lana J. Manganiello
Director, Equinox Strategy Partners
269 S. Beverly Drive, Suite 1176
Beverly Hills, California 90212
Equinox’s unique and personal approach to business development streamlined my marketing efforts, which resulted in doubling my client base in less than a year. Also, Jonathan’s coaching has become a crucial part of my professional development and is one of the most significant tools for my career success and satisfaction.
Jonathan’s engaging speaking style and ability to distill business development concepts into practical takeaways not only resonated with my 100+ member sales team but more importantly motivated them to up their game and put the techniques into practice.