OFFSITES, RETREATS AND KEYNOTE SPEECHES
Equinox Strategy Partners offers interactive, group training sessions and workshops on a variety of business development, client service and marketing topics.
More than educational, our programs move professionals to action to ensure topics discussed do not expire at the close of the session but continue on to the future.
Some of our most popular topics include:
- Business Development Bad Habits…and How to Cure Them
- Overcoming the Fears of Business Development
- The Generational Divide: Strategies for Leveraging Talent at all Levels
- Professional Persuasion – Powerful Techniques for Getting Your Way More Often
- Resilience – THE Key Factor to Your Ongoing Success
- People Are Watching! How Your Reputation Affects Your Success
- Leveraging LinkedIn for Business
- Time Management Strategies for the Overwhelmed Practitioner
- Differentiation – Your Defense Against Commoditization
- The Critical Role of Trust
- How to Turn PR Activities into New Business Opportunities Strategy: The Secret Recipe – 5 Game
- Changing Client Development Techniques
We can also collaborate with you on custom topics and a variety of timing formats to make your event dynamic.
For more information on how we can work with you/your firm, please reach out to us by emailing Jonathan Fitzgarrald.
Equinox’s unique and personal approach to business development streamlined my marketing efforts, which resulted in doubling my client base in less than a year. Also, Jonathan’s coaching has become a crucial part of my professional development and is one of the most significant tools for my career success and satisfaction.
Jonathan’s presentation captivated our group. He made complex concepts friendly and easy to understand and provided practical steps for integration, all while entertaining us with colorful examples, stories and humor. A true top flight professional.
In his keynotes and trainings, Jonathan tells riveting stories and gives practical, concrete actions professionals can take to apply his insights. He engages every audience, and is masterful at getting them involved. I learn something new from him every time.